Wikinvest: Grab their Stock Chart Widget

I noticed that Erick Schonfeld from TechCrunch has a post on Wikinvest today but he failed to mention something that is quite significant about Wikinvest. I guess Erick failed to notice that Wikinvest has the only embeddable, interactive stock chart on the World Wide Web.

Wikinvest has the only embeddable, interactive stock chart on the web?

Yes, at least that’s what Wikinvest claims to have but I have no way of confirming it at the moment. I have used their Stock Chart widgets couple of times in the past (not on this blog) and many liked it. Take a look at the example I have for you down below. It is interactive alright but I could not say much about its graphics. Perhaps Wikinvest should consider polishing them a little bit. Don’t get mad at me Wikinvest, I’m just giving you folks a good hint. :-)


Recommended Reading Link:
As the Markets Melt, Wikinvest Wire launches To Offer Advice From Financial Blogs
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm from Wikinvest - thanks for the feedback on the chart design, and for trying them out. We're always looking to improve it. Any specific suggestions, either what you didn't like about the design or how you think we could improve it? Drop me an email at parker /at/ wikinvest /dot/ com

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.