Google AdSense on Google Maps?

I don’t know, I just don’t know but I can confirm that we have some kind of text ads at Google Maps. I got to know about it after reading Erick Schonfeld’s post couple of minutes ago and after checking it out on my own, I do notice that there is a line of text ad (suspiciously looks like those familiar AdSense text ads) at the bottom of the map.

Google AdSense, Google Maps


Nobody has any idea what it really is as of time of writing. There’s no official announcement from Google just yet but I won’t surprised if Google will say something and clear the air in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

Recommended Reading Link:
Google Turns On Text Ads In Google Maps
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.