Google AdSense – Getting more clicks & generating higher revenue Part II

Folks!

How many months or perhaps how many years (snicker snicker) have you been checking on your Google AdSense account only to see pennies and cents at the end of day?

I know how sucks such moments were. Well, we all have been there and so was I. I’m not making millions or thousands in a month from Google AdSense just yet but I know that many Google AdSense publishers could not even reach the minimum payout of $100 bucks in a month.

Believe me, it took me ages to find out what works best for my many sites and blogs but now I can say that I’m doing okay. No, I didn’t buy any eBooks on Google AdSense to achieve that. I just read and continue reading whatever good tips we have out there and apply them straight on my sites and blogs. It is a valuable learning process and I’m glad that now I’m a bit wiser when it comes to making money from Google AdSense.

I wish that I could share everything with you today but hey, I’m no expert! Tell you what; I will let one of the top Google AdSense experts do it for me. He is kind enough to share with the whole world two great videos about Google AdSense that are full with priceless tips and pointers. Watch them and learn, learn from the real master!
Note: Both videos are best viewed on Internet Explorer

Tags: , , , , , ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.