Calling Technical Support & Customer Service helplines can worsen your debt burden?

Home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home probably have some and even possibly lots of debts. Lucky for me, I managed to settle all of my debts last two years and now I’m a free man! Yahoo!!

Then again, not everybody is lucky as I am. Many are burdened with enormous debts ranging anywhere from credit cards, mortgage, homeowner loans and so forth. Whatever it is, I hope that you are doing everything you can to manage them properly. Please don’t forget to do the most important thing that will help you tremendously in the future, save money!

I came across something quiet interesting today and I would like to share it with you folks in this post. There is a news clip published in MagicLoans Dot Co Dot UK indicating that making calls to customer service or technical support helplines can actually add more burdens to your burgeoning debts. Do you how much money Britons had spent to make calls to such helplines?

Believe it or not, £31 million! That’s humongous!

Well, I guess I should not be that surprise. After all, those dedicated toll numbers are expensive even here in Malaysia. A mere 10 minutes can cost me a fortune, damn! I have learned something from reading MagicLoans Dot Co Dot UK’s post, avoid calling technical support and customer service helplines at all costs. To save money, I will send emails from today onwards.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.