My Family Tab Story: 54+ minutes of pure Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 awesome goodness!?

Samsung Tomorrow has released an extremely long video (54+ minutes long!) yesterday. It is titled ‘My Family Tab Story’ and it is all about Samsung’s newly redesigned iPad-killing, Android-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1!


I really have no idea why Samsung Tomorrow produced such a long video but I think I have a good guess in my mind. You see, Samsung has just launched Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Korea a few days ago and I believe the long video is made specifically for tech-savvy Korean consumers. It makes perfect sense since the video itself is in Korean! Ha! Ha!

Samsung GT-P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v Unboxing 001 BestBoyZ


Even though the video is in Korean, its presentation is really easy to understand and I see no reasons why people in other parts of the world should not watch it. My Family Tab Story should be watched with the whole family since Samsung believes that their newly redesigned Galaxy Tab 10.1 has something very special in store for everybody.

Now gather around your family members and have fun watching My Family Tab Story! :)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.