Do you know that a Malaysian company has launched a brand new software that will make life easier for electrical engineers? Read on to find out more about Electra E6, the Electrical CAD Software for Microsoft Visio.
Electra E6 (Electrical CAD software for Microsoft Visio), making life easier for electrical engineers
Radica Software (an Ipoh-based tech company) has launched Electra E6, the Electrical CAD software for Microsoft Visio. The company claims that Electra E6 enables electrical engineers to complete their time consuming designing tasks at least 300% faster than conventional CAD tools.
Electra E6 comes in Standard and Professional editions which are based upon Microsoft Visio, offering simplicity and convenience in daily usage. Electra E6 key features are as follows:
- Extensive, intelligent and well integrated symbol sets (look at the example shown down below)
- Hassle-free duplication and inheritance of objects and symbols
- Real time designing process (cross references, location queries etc)
- Supports AutoCAD files and images
- Excellent report generation capability
- Reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel
- Built-in integration with existing Microsoft Office tools
You may download a 30-day trial version of Electra E6 from Radica Software. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact them today.
Radica Software SB,
20B, Jalan Greentown 1,
30450 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.