Content Thief caught red-handed: technology.ohfree.net

This will be the first of many posts (I will do this once a week, if time permits) that will feature content thieves that have blatantly stolen my blog posts (without my prior consent of course) and used them on their pathetic websites and/or blogs without giving proper attributions. As for today, the honor goes to technology.ohfree.net (gotcha!). Read on for more.


Content Thief: technology.ohfree.net


I knew it all along but I just kept it to myself because I want to see how far technology.ohfree.net would go with their crime of the century. After months of silent monitoring, yesterday I made the decision to confront technology.ohfree.net and give them a well deserved ‘surprise’ (curses included).


Content Thief caught red-handed: technology.ohfree.net

The above post (refer to the above screenshot, click it for a bigger view) was first or originally posted here on this blog; Nokia users love Nokia X6’s super sensitive 3.2” capacitive touchscreen, more than anything!


If you have the time, please compare both posts. You will later see that technology.ohfree.net has removed all links (internal & external) from the blog post that they have stolen from me. Both posts are identical (100%) but bear in mind that I was the one who did all the hard work. Can you see my name or the name of my blog (not even one God-damn backlink!) anywhere on technology.ohfree.net’s post?


No, of course not! :(


You know what pisses me off most about technology.ohfree.net? Not only technology.ohfree.net has stolen my blog posts, technology.ohfree.net even has the audacity to syndicate my work and take all the credit on another site (Zimbio)! Look at what technology.ohfree.net has done to my blog posts!



Original Post: Psst… Somebody’s giving away a free Android-powered T-Mobile myTouch 3GOriginal Post: Download BOLT 1.6, the perfect mobile web browser for Nokia, BlackBerry, Palm and Windows Mobile smartphones


Enough is enough!


I hereby give technology.ohfree.net exactly 48 hours to remove everything that they had stolen from me and that includes content (my creative work) that they have posted at technology.ohfree.net, Zimbio and any other content sharing sites. Failure to do so will be dealt with severely!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.