American IT Directors hate Windows Vista!

Ho! Ho! That’s hot but no surprises there. A lot of people are not happy with Microsoft Vista. Look at me for an example; I bought a brand new laptop bundled with Vista Home Basic last few months. I’m not happy with it after using it for couple of weeks. You know what I did? I did something unthinkable on a laptop that is still under warranty. I practically thrashed out Vista and replaced it with XP!

Why did I do that?

So many reasons and I’m not going to waste your time talking about it. Better listen to what experts have to say about Vista. Enjoy!



Natali Del Conte on Twitter

Oh! If you are a big fan of Natali Del Conte, you can get up close and personal with her on Twitter.

Natali Del Conte, CNET, Twitter


Gorgeous, isn’t she? :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.