Strive to avoid debts at all costs

I have said this before in this blog but since it is very important especially to home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers, I will say this again here today.

Please… Please avoid debts at all costs!

I have gone through hell and it is all because of bad debts. It was way back in 2002, I was surrounded with debts. Credit cards, car and personal loans! I had problems, real problems in dealing with them and I was nearly declared a bankrupt. If not for the timely financial assistance from my father, I would have been a bankrupt!

I’m much older and wiser now. So far, I can manage my existing online businesses without taking any unnecessary debts. You might not be so lucky. I do know that many Americans nowadays are seeking the help and assistance of Debt Management experts to find ways to solve their financial woes. That is a very smart move and I hope that you would do the same if you yourself are facing debt problems.
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.