Worldwide Franchise Opportunity – I-Spy360

Do you like to play around with multimedia, graphics and videos? If yes, this franchising opportunity may just have your name on it!

I-Spy360 is a highly successful developer of web-based virtual tours, currently based in UK. I’m sure you would be wondering just what virtual tour is all about in the first place. I might have a tough time in explaining this to you but let’s see if I can do it. :-) Let’s say that you have a property, a small house for an example that you would like to sell through the internet. Instead of posting individual photos of your property online, you would provide potential buyers with a quality virtual 360˚ tour of your property. Visitors can view your property as if they are actually there! Oh what the heck, maybe this actual I-Spy360 presentation can give you a better picture. :-)

The best thing about this particular franchise is that you can run it from the comfort of your home. I stumbled into this franchise recently because of my current interest in selling international real estates on eBay. As a real estate agent, I do see the potential of I-Spy360 virtual product for my type of business. Frankly speaking, I-Spy360’s product is not only for those into properties and real estates. Virtual tours can be applied into almost everything! It is a very unique advertising tool, a great way to visualize information to customers on the internet!

As of time of writing, interested parties would have to fork out and invest anywhere around £5,000 to £10,000 for this franchise. This franchising opportunity is currently available worldwide and if you are really interested, feel free to call them at +44 (0) 845 22 55 609

Interactive Map of Dukinfield, UK. Icon symbolizes the location of I-Spy360 Dot Com
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.