Nerds have better tips for everyone

Fellow home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home, what kind of blogs do you read to get some SEO, web design or web programming tips?

Let me guess and make it easier for everybody. I will bet that you folks will probably go and read blogs run by self-proclaimed SEO or web programming experts. Am I right? :-)

Well, there is nothing wrong with that but on my side; I would rather read blogs run by nerds if I want to get some good tips about SEO or programming. Through time, I have discovered that nerds have more good tips for people like us. This is probably because they have more real passion and patience to tinker around with programming codes. Maybe I should just say that nerds are the real experts in such fields. They have spent countless hours tweaking codes here and there and we should

Take a look at this post regarding CGI programming posted on MaxWebDesign Dot EU for an example. The blogger is probably a technical nerd of some kind and we can easily that from those fine tips that he has outlined in his post. Simple but straight forward!

Believe me, I have found a few gold mines run by nerds in the blogosphere but I’m not going to reveal any of them to you folks, at least not for today. They have provided me with some excellent tips on SEO and I’m currently reaping full benefits from them.

You just have to find them on your own, folks!
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.