Brad Sugar’s Instant Advertising – Highly recommended!

I’m pretty damn sure that home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home out there knew who Brad Sugars is. He is the CEO of the highly successful ActionCOACH company that specializes in business coaching. Brad Sugars has written a number of great books and my friends have recommended that I should go and read at least one of his many books.

I haven’t read the book that they have recommended but let me sums up what I know about the book. The name of the book for the reivew, Brad Sugars’s Instant Advertising. Based from the video that I have provided down below and reviews made by other people, I can understand why my friends recommended the book to me. The book is packed with priceless tips and pointers that should help small time business entrepreneurs like me in running successful marketing and advertising campaigns.

Perhaps you should get a copy too!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.