This is just a quick post to share something that should interest iPhone geeks that are still using the old Active Viewer 1.0 iPhone app to monitor their Active Storage high-performance RAID systems. It seems that Active Storage Inc. has released Active Viewer 1.1 that comes with a few much requested improvements. Read on for more.
Active Storage Inc. releases Active Viewer 1.1 (iPhone App), promises better monitoring of Active Storage RAID systems
Active Storage in their latest press releases said that their new Active Viewer 1.1 iPhone application comes with the following much requested features:
- Connectivity has been vastly improved
- Application launch sequence (startup) has been revised
- Contact Information has been integrated with the Access Information Screen and access to the whole thing has been made easier
- Support Contact Options can now be accessed directly from Warning Screens
- Users now have the ability to contact (via phone call or email) Active Storage Support Forum whenever they have problems with their RAID systems.
Via Business Wire