Najib, 1Malaysia Merdeka celebration failed to make an impact on Twitter

Do you know that Najib’s 1Malaysia Merdeka celebration, despite its haloo-baloo and hocus-pocus, failed to make an impact on Twitter earlier today?



Najib, 1Malaysia Merdeka celebration failed to make an impact on Twitter



Najib, 1Malaysia Merdeka celebration failed to make an impact on Twitter
Yes, Malaysians have just celebrated their 52nd National Day a few hours earlier and to my surprise (no, actually I’m not!), despite having hundreds (yes, so little) of tweets mentioning #merdeka on Twitter, the celebration failed to make an impact on Twitter!

I have been monitoring Twitter ever since 11:00PM yesterday and I can say for sure that I have not seen any of our Merdeka tweet streams or hash tags hit Twitter’s Trending Topics in the last few hours. Correct me if I’m wrong and I will stand corrected. :)

Whatever it is, I hope Najib will not do anything rash upon hearing this later. I sincerely hope he’s not going to round up every Web 2.0-savvy Malaysians that he can find and send them into a camp or something (perhaps Khidmat Web 2.0 Negara). 1Malaysia is pretty new after all; you have to give us time to understand the whole thing. Cheers. :)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.