What happens after you publish a blog post?

Do you know; do you really know what happens after you publish a blog post on your blog?



What happens after you publish a blog post?



So, you probably call yourself a blogger and quite possibly proud of telling other people that you are making lots of money from your blog but what happens when someone comes up to you and ask; ‘I know what blogging is all about but what happens after you publish your blog post?

Can you answer such questions properly and convincingly?

I doubt it. I should know because I have gone through it before. Lucky for you, infographics or fancy flowcharts such as the one I have for you down below can help you prepare yourself for the ultimate question. Take a look and learn.


Note:

Found the above infographic (special thanks to Wired Dot Com) on one of my old social bookmarking lists. The funny thing is that the date of the bookmark was way back in 2007. That was the time when I hate bloggers wholeheartedly. Look at me now, a damn blogger myself! $hit, the joke is on me! :)

Too bad the above infographic is a little outdated now. The year is 2009 and today we have microblogging/micro-blogging (such as Twitter), real-time streaming (such as FriendFeed) and so many other great services. Perhaps someone should create a new infographic based on the subject I have today. Any volunteers? ;)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.