So I did everything all over again and found that those irritating bX-62tau errors continue to stop me from saving the changes that I have made to my page elements/widgets. I said hell! There must be a way to go around this!
After tinkering with my codes for couple of minutes, I found that there is a way to go around those pesky bX-62tau errors and the solution is exactly the same as what I have recommended last Thursday.
So, if you are looking for a way to go around and solve those bX-62tau errors, please read the steps that I have suggested to go around and solve bX-cq8wks errors. Follow those same steps to solve and go around the bX-62tau errors.