Interested in trying out Epionce skin care products?

Heads up fellow home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home especially those having businesses related with skin care; I would like to draw your attention to Epionce, a skin care product introduced by Dr. Diane McConnehey.

Now, I have to be honest here. I really don’t know much about Dr. Diane McConnehey and her skin care products. All I know from her website reachable at FocusOnSkinCare Dot Com is that she has been practicing dermaesthetic ever since 1998 and today she provides various skin care treatments covering medical and cosmetic.

Now, let’s take a closer look at one of her many products, Epionce Lytic Lotion. I noticed that this product is currently priced at US$54.00, not at all cheap by Malaysian standard but let’s see what it can do first. Apparently it is some of kind of a gentle therapeutic product suitable to those that have normal, acne-prone and oily skins. It supposedly treats skin imperfections and rough skin textures by removing dead skin cells and clearing up clogged skin pores while greatly reducing redness and scaly skin. Interesting!

Well, if this product can really do all that then the price mentioned earlier was a great bargain!

I have to say that the reason why I’m taking the time to mention Dr. Diane McConnehey’s products here in this blog is because she is willing to send you samples of her products for testing. All you need to do is to select which one and then let her know about your wish to try out her product. That’s great!

Check it out, folks!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EPIONCE WAS NOT CREATED BY DR. DIANNE MCCONNEHEY, SHE IS SIMPLY A RETAILER OF THIS EXQUISITE PRODUCT LINE. IT WAS ACTUALLY CREATED BY DR. CARL THORNFELDT, A SKIN RESEARCHER & PRACTICING CLINICAL DERMATOLOGIST FOR OVER 25 YEARS. EPIONCE IS AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY THROUGH WWW.EPIONCE.COM.

Carrie Summers said...

I have been introduced to Epionce by my aesthetician. I love the products I have used. I have oily skin and large pores.I do get chemical peels and use some Epionce products in my skin care regimen. I use the Purifying Lytic Toner,Lytic Lotion Plus and the Renewal Lite Facial Lotion.I have recieved so many compliments on my skin. I love the Lytic Lotion Plus!

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.