I have been fooled by Google on April Fools’ Day!

Thank you once again, Google! You guys really have a great sense of humor. :-)

Damn! Google got me fooled alright.

That’s right, folks. It all started when I visited Inside AdSense blog couple of minutes ago. I was eager to read this new post introducing a seemingly innocent but exciting product known as AdSense for conversations. Like any other online money making suckers, I quickly went for the outgoing link to know more about this new money making product from Google.

Bang! The link brought me straight to a Wikipedia page describing April Fools’ Day! I quickly burst into laughter and I will probably remember this day for the rest of my life.

Thanks Google, you guys are the best. I really mean it. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


1 comments:

Rasyada said...

LOL.. really? never thot Google will make that kinda joke! nice..ahah

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.