RealRank & Izearanks – What do I think about them

Internet savvy home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home anywhere in the world should know all about RealRank and IzeaRanks Dot Com by now. As matter of fact, RealRank was introduced by IzeaRanks for quiet some time but it was only launched officially early this year.

In case you never heard about them, RealRank is a brand new blog ranking tool that should compliment other online ranking tools such as Alexa, Google Page Rank and Technorati. RealRank’s concept is more or less similar with other online ranking tools except that it weighs blogs 70% on daily unique visitors, 20% by daily active inbound links and 10% by daily page views. RealRank looks good on paper but nobody is quiet sure about its effectiveness and usability just yet. Hence, many people are still hesitant to try out this new blog ranking tool on their blogs.

Today IZEARanks gave me the opportunity to write an honest review on their RealRank ranking system and I will try my best to provide them and you folks out there with one. To be honest, I have been using RealRank indirectly in one of my many blogs simply because I’m involved with PayPerPost. My RealRank rankings are updated daily and so far it has been a wild roller coaster ride for me. There are times when I scored quiet high on RealRank possibly because of high traffic coming to my blog and there are times when my RealRank rankings simply sucks big time.

I’m still in the process of learning to improve my RealRank rankings and so far the best way for me and also for other people to do that is by observing RealRank’s Top 100 blogs list. If you are interested in using RealRank, I strongly recommend you folks to learn from RealRank’s Top 100 blogs. You can learn a lot simply by watching and observing such top blogs.

I was skeptical about RealRank at first but IzeaRanks Dot Com has assured bloggers that their new blog ranking system will offer better results that other online ranking tools. Personally, I think RealRank does have potentials in the long run but I would feel better if RealRanks Dot Com come up with its very own search engine or directory which is comparable with Yahoo or Google just to be safe. Only then bloggers would feel that it is worthwhile for them to use RealRank. :-)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.