Mailing Lists – Just go and buy a few for your business

Let’s face it. Home based business entrepreneurs and online money makers working from home could not survive long in business without their mailing lists. Personally, mailing lists are the backbone of any business. I should know because I have a few lists of my own too and I treasure them more than my own life! That is how precious those mailing lists to me.

You know, it is not easy to start your very first mailing list. Even though it sounds so easy to get people to sign up and leave their names and email addresses, the actual truth reveals that it took time for people or strangers to trust you enough to share with you their contact details. I have done almost every technique in the book to get them to sign up for my mailing lists. So far the best way to do that is by offering freebies and giveaways. Yeah, it sounds very much like fishing, isn’t it? Leave free goodies as baits and wait. :-)

Well, if you are not up to it and simply did not have the time to do that kind of stuff to build your mailing lists, why don’t you just go and buy a few. Yeah, nowadays it is possible to buy mailing lists that are targeted according to your specific instructions from companies such as Mailing-Lists-Direct Dot Com. Believe me, buying them straight saves you plenty of time and money! I have taken a look at Mailing-Lists-Direct Dot Com, their services and mailing list categories just now and found that they have almost everything under the sun when it comes to providing targeted mailing lists for any type of business.

I’m going to check on them further tomorrow. They might have something that I have been looking for so long! :-)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.