Bidvertiser sucks - A bad monetization option for low traffic blogs

Folks!

I have been experimenting with Bidvertiser for a couple of weeks now and thought that you might be interested in knowing the results.

I have placed Bidvertiser ads on two blogs, one is sports related managed by my cousin and the other one is news & media related managed by me personally. As of time of writing, I have a total of 2,446 ad impressions and ZERO clicks. Can you believe it, ZERO clicks!? Damn!

I’m sorry Bidvertiser, your Pay-per-Click ads sucks big time. I will have to say goodbye and find some other better alternatives. Perhaps Bidvertiser works for some other people that have high traffic sites and blogs but it is not working for me. My Google AdSense earnings are far better!

So long Bidvertiser…

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.