Ashop Commerce – A great host for your online store!

Folks!

A lot of people have been asking me for some good ecommerce software and today I would like to share with you folks one particular shopping cart service provider that caught my attention recently.

They are known as Ashop Commerce and they have been around for quite some time. What I like most about them is that they provide merchants a genuine complete solution. Their shopping cart software is remarkable! They are always open for suggestions and offers excellent support.

Their shopping cart software is user friendly and you do not have to code anything at all. Rest assured that you do not have to buy any books on fancy HTML programming to set up your online store. Just follow every given instructions in their very helpful user manuals and videos; you should have your online store up and running in no time! Great news, huh… :-)


When I heard about Ashop Commerce from my friends, I must say that I was skeptical at first. I have seen too many online store solution providers that failed to deliver their promises and I thought that Ashop Commerce was just another one of them. I was wrong! I got a lot of friends in Malaysia who had their online stores hosted by Ashop Commerce and they are very much satisfied with their excellent service so far. Their satisfaction is all I need to put aside my skepticism for good.

Don’t just take my word for it. The good news is that Ashop Commerce would let you test drive their system for free for 10 days! Check them out and give their free trial a shot today.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Commenters are encouraged to leave comments via OpenID but if you have problems in leaving one via OpenID, please refer to this excellent guide.
  • Comments that add tremendous value to the blog post will not only get approved but also will be personally tweeted (learn how!) by the blogger behind this blog, giving commenters the opportunity to get even more traffic and gain even more exposure to their sites or blogs.
  • Comments that have links in the bodies of comments will never be approved.
  • Preferably comments should be made in English but comments in other languages are also acceptable.